The Cumberland County Improvement Authority (CCIA) proudly recruits and employs resourceful and dependable people.
Complete Job Application https://www.ccia-net.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Application-for-Employment.pdf
Return by mail to:
Attention: Human Resources
2 North High Street
Millville, NJ 08332
FAX: 856-825-8121 or EMAIL: [email protected]
Accountant I – Accounts Payable
The Accountant I is an entry level position and is responsible for the preparation of purchase orders and payment of invoices in accordance with NJ State Purchasing Statutes. This position reports directly to the Sr. VP Finance/CFO and requires excellent customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for Accounts Payable and Purchasing functions
• Maintain active vendor file
• Assists in budget preparation
• Assists in cash management activities
• Assists in the monthly and year-end closing process and preparation of various reports to the Board of Commissioners
• Responsible for assigned account reconciliations and analysis
• Prepares monthly bank reconciliations
• Inter-departmental cross-training
• Assist with critical tasks as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Ability to solve problems, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with Edmunds finance software preferred
Applications accepted until position filled.