You are here:
  • Main
  • What Can I Bring?
  • How do I dispose of items with freon such as air conditioners and refrigerators?
< All Topics

Cumberland County residents can bring CFC items (including air conditioners, refrigerators, waters coolers and dehumidifiers) to be disposed of at the landfill for $12.50 per item.

Table of Contents
Translate »