The CCIA has a unique partnership to deliver customized workforce training initiatives to meet any business needs. The county Workforce Development Center, the community’s nationally- ranked college and the newly opened Cumberland Technical Education Center, are co-located on one centrally located campus. These agencies work collaboratively with the CCIA to coordinate business workforce needs with new or existing curriculum, training, or services. A complete portfolio of training, recruitment, and screening services is available, from one general location, to provide you the most efficient and effective workforce initiatives.
The CCIA can also link you to On the Job Training Grants for on-site training, State and Federal Tax Credits for hiring qualified residents, and customized training grants to provide resources tailored to your specific educational needs. The improved delivery and one-stop access to innovative programs, advanced training, and customized services ensures you have a quality labor pool.
Ensuring your business has multi-level, skilled labor is something we’ve mastered. We’ll be an integral part of your project team to ensure your success. Specific programs include:
- Grants for On the Job Training Programs
- Federal Employment Tax Credits for hiring individuals
- Customized Training Grants give for your specific workforce education needs.
- Employee Recruitment and Screening Support Services
- Advanced education and training programs are offered on Cumberland County’s nationally-ranked college campus alongside its premier technical high school and workforce development center.
More than $100 million dollars has been invested in four major building projects to ensure a quality labor pool.